There are multiple ways at Yale College to find the right resources to efficiently handle and support your finances throughout your studies.
- Financial Aid - Yale Scholarship and grants, on-campus jobs and education loans.
Summer Awards and Fellowships
- International Summer Award (ISA) - Stipend for one summer experience abroad for eligible undergraduate students receiving a Yale scholarship
- Domestic Summer Award (DSA) - Stipend of $4,000 to Yale undergraduate students on financial aid who have secured an approved unpaid summer internship in one of the following areas: a 501(c)(3) nonprofit; a government entity; a non-governmental organization (NGO); or an Arts Apprenticeship
- Fellowships - Merit-based monetary awards that support a wide range of purposeful activities, such as research, internships, projects, study abroad
For Student Groups and Organizations
- Funding for Student Organizations
- A Leg Even – Funding for first-generation and low-income college students